Summa sidvisningar

onsdag 1 maj 2013

Now it´s official-SPRINGTIME!

1st of May! When I was a child that was the day of the year when it was OK to change from winter to  summer clothes, buy ice cream and eat it outdoors and skip the cap :)...
Nowadays I try to be slightly more flexible with my own kids...
It´s been quite a while since I updated in here, partly because I haven't been crafting much lately but I have at least a few new cards to show today. Well, maybe not completely new, these were made for a couple of StampARTic articles.

This was inspiration for an Easter  challenge:







 And this was for a Nauhataivas Article...


...as was this one:


 A card made from paper bags. Image from Mo Manning, a digi coloured with Prisma Pencils on Kraft CS:


This card, I must admit , I had to "recycle" because of lack of time :). I´ve got a brand new niece who was expected to be born on Easter Saturday so I changed the motif to this one, "Just Hatched". 


Inside:




Also from Mo´s Digital Pencil and coloured with Prismas. Thought it was quite suitable :)...


Have a great 1st of May!!

Hugs!
Eva









2 kommentarer:

  1. Så mycket vackert du visar upp! Jag kan inte låta bli att inspireras.
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej!
    Helt underbara kort som alltid Eva;) Jag har inhandlat både prismapennorna och distresspennorna, men inte kunnat bestämma mej ännu vilket jag gillar bäst;)

    Hoppas allt är bra med dig?!
    Kram
    Erika

    SvaraRadera