Summa sidvisningar

onsdag 25 april 2012

Time for another GDT assignment...


... and this time it´s a short visit at The Paper Shelter, a digi stamp company where you also get pre -coloured images and backgrounds. When I got the question, I had actually never heard about these stamps, but after paying a visit to the web shop, I couldn´t resist having a go at them :).My absolute all-time favorite will come a little later, on the 8th of may, but today I´ll show you this little cutie, although she´s not in her best mood I think, reminds me of my daughter when she´s hungry :)...:



This is an inspirational card for the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog, and the challenge this week is a Photo Inspiration.
The white patterned paper is also a digital background from the paper shelter.

A little close-up:


I´ve colored her with Prisma Pencils.

Now, why not have a go at the challenge?! :)

Have a Great Day!

HUGS!
Eva







.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar